The month of April focused on the key point found in Acts 2:46-47: “And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.” The world was watching how they lived and treated one another, and Christian community became a witness that captivated many others. The way they lived in community with each other drew people to Christ. And so we ask, what is our witness to others? Do they sense bitterness and anger, resentment and our resistance to reconciliation with Christ and one another?
Pastor Tony Ede hosted Pastor Dave Keener, Pastor Heidi Punt, and Pastor Preston Foster. For additional information, please visit: The Academy – April 2020.
Resources Shared During Today’s Webinar-
- Joining Jesus On His Mission – Greg Finke
- The Bible Project
- Transforming Mission: Paradigm Shifts in Theology of Mission – D. Bosch
- Leading Turnaround Church – G. Wood
- NALC Congregations Streaming or Providing Sermons: GoodNews! Streaming Index
- Additional Resources provided by the NALC during the pandemic: NALC Resources
- Messages for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Resurrection Sunday – From Bishop Selbo
- Answering Questions About Answering God’s Call – A Virtual Discernment Retreat/Seminar