Bullet Point Update:
- 1,400 confirmed deaths and 60,000 people displaced in and around Palu
- Water Mission’s Indonesia country program has mobilized to respond
- Shipped 1.1M water treatment packets capable of providing safe water for 78,000 people for one week.
- Deployed two water filtration systems that can provide safe water to 10,000 people every day.
- We’re honored to be recognized by USA TODAY, Charity Navigator, and Mashable as an organization to trust for Indonesia earthquake and tsunami relief!
- Thank you again for your prayers for the people of Indonesia and our response team.
Any individuals or congregations that feel led to financially support this effort can do so at Water Mission – Indonesia Project or by mailing checks to “Water Mission PO Box 63320 Charlotte, NC 28263” with “Indonesia response” on the memo line. All gifts given these ways will go straight to our response effort.
*For more information about Water Mission’s partnership with the NALC, please visit: NALC Recognized Ministries.